Drag to reposition your photo

Shahnawaz Khan

Freelancersis Student
Verification
Verified byAdmin. June 2, 2021
About Me
Hi, I’m SHAHNAWAZ, a Certified Digital Marketing specialize in Search Engine Optimization, Google My... View more
Digital Trifecta Group
45 Members
Evangelist Marketing
Google My Business Optimization
25 Members
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digital Market Evangelist Program
66 Members
Digital Market Operating Suite (DMOS)
210 Members
Shahnawaz Khan
𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐬 - 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
My 𝐏𝐏𝐂 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬. You can get started even on a tight budget Google will rank you among the top 3 posi... View more
Shahnawaz Khan
365 Work On 5 Locations of [GMB]. Niche is Education Sector...!!! What do you think How many conversions will be there?
Like (1)

Digi  Visible
913 clicks =approx 100 conversion guessing may be
August 6, 2021
Shahnawaz Khan
365 Work On 5 Locations of [GMB]. Niche is Education Sector...!!! What do you think How many conversions will be there?
Like (1)

DrNaseemMariam
Congrats Shahnawaz. More power to you.
August 6, 2021
Shahnawaz Khan
Completed !!!
Mohamed Bilal
Congratulations 🎉
July 31, 2021
Vikas Sahu
Congratulations!
July 31, 2021
Shahnawaz Khan
Any one using "Help a Reporter Out or HARO" ? Is this helpful to generate traffic for a website?
Be the first person to like this.
Shahnawaz Khan
Shahnawaz Khan
Do You Know? 70% consumers want to ask about brand and products using text messages and they expect to get quick answers in real time.
Be the first person to like this.
Shahnawaz Khan
I am a Passionate Digital Marketer specialized in Google My Business Optimization and Wordpress website designing.
Shahnawaz Khan
How to Geotagging Images:-Tip #4
Geotagging Images. Before uploading images, you can use a geotagging tool to give Google more information about the location of the image. Geotagging is important when ... View more
Shahnawaz Khan
How to Write Alt Text for Images:-Tip #3
Alt Text optimization. Tell us what your images are about in a sentence or two (Not more than 12 words). In order to understand what the picture is about, sear... View more
View more
Page generated in 2.3575 seconds with 360 queries and GZIP enabled on 139.59.91.87.