Ramesh Sau
on September 20, 2021
𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐕𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 - 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 👈
Hey, My self Ramesh Sau, as a Ui/Ux Layout designer.
Today we explain to website Vs funnel.
website and funnel is a fully different concept to convert your visitor to customer,
𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁: 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 :
website is only you will get information about any product or services, You can't get full information or need a service or buy a product, you have to contact - owner website and other proses as per there are planing ..
Here fully deference in the funnel - when you rich or visit any funnel - you don't ask anyone - funnel have a full details information about there product & services After if you were interested to know more - or want to buy there already create many proses to move next, you can buy or know details about there services.
𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱: 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 :
A website always has many pages, like - home, about us, services, blog, contact us, etc..
But - Funnel has one single landing page, here have more pages - this page is services sequences, like - opt-in page, leads page, sells page, squeeze page, etc.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱: 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 :
As a website you can't control visitors after visit your website, Next where they go, You already give too many options to the next click - here are maximum customers are exit or drop.
The first impression is to make a sell your product or services.
what happens - most of the time customers didn't understand your product or services - what you are offering, the Customer is skipped the next option.
But - As a Funnel - If i have one product or service, we are clear describe everything A-Z, not only information, Not only product details - we are clear with Example - with customer review as well - how their experience, use this product & services.
we have educated our customers on all products or services.. what we provided..
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗲
On the website, I can't decide customer where click to move next or exit. Here didn't have any option, If customers like it, they move to the next details, or they didn't understand they are exit.
But - Funnel when I create i already plan - how the flow to the customer has to do, After planning with strategy how to convert a visitor to customer.
Every step I am clear - after seeing this information, they need to know this, i am provided information, relly need.
I know you understand - what is the difference between an information website or Funnel, this is basic info - here have more details on all elements i am using..
𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 : when you plan to create a website or funnel - you have to your plan, why you create a website..
How to work - I am here to work on your project..
Let me know - if you want to ask anything, I am really happy to help you..
I am waiting for your response.. to discuss your project.
Dimension: 1200 x 1152
File Size: 150.76 Kb
Like (4)
Ramesh Sau
If you plan - create website of funnel your new product or services - I am really happy to working with you..
September 20, 2021
Page generated in 0.3932 seconds with 85 queries and GZIP enabled on 139.59.91.87.