Harnoor Kaur Kang
on August 28, 2021
Tarot Reading by Oriah Queenin’ - calendar slots open from 1st September.
bit.ly/3BiI0qz
Oriah means light of the goddesss, so does the name given to me by my parents - Harnoor
Queenin’ means the act of tastefully embracing your individuality, living as a muse, an advocate of infinite possibilities.
Hi, my name is Harnoor Kang and I’m a marketing professional turned tarot reader. I started doing readings for fun after a friend urged me to get a Oracle deck a few years back. This went on to reading for my friends and family.
Tarot has really deepened my mediation and spiritual practice and I wish to share this gift with anyone who feels called out to it.
I’ve been intuitive since childhood and tarot has helped build my intuition and channel it in the right direction.
Each and every one of us has an inner voice, which is muffled by thousand other voices stories going on in your head.
Tarot helped me clear that confusion and gain clarity in different situations in my life.
Everyone you meet is a mirror. The cards are also a mirror to your subconscious. They’re are not gonna create the Magick for you, that is created by you. But yes if you wish to clear that confusion and gain clarity in the present you’re welcome to -
Book your Reading today, if you resonate
- 1 hr plus
- any questions on ⁉️❓⁉️
-love life 💜💙💜
-career 🖥☎️
-any life situation you’ve been dealing with
If you need clarity , essentially
- insights into the present situation
- what’s happening subconsciously.
- Anything else you need clarity on.
P.S. - I don’t do prediction, only insights into the present as guided by the cards.
The cards are a great medium to look at the forces acting in your situation -
- those that are in our control
- what can be done about it
- those that are totally out of our control
I’ve been reading for my friends and family for a few years now and have got great response.
I would love to read for you in case you resonate and feel called to it.
You can check out reviews of readings on Facebook -
facebook.com/pg/oriahqueenin/reviews/
Oriah Queenin’
facebook.com/oriahqueenin/
I'm on Instagram as Oriah Queenin’ , where I’ve been writing on Tarot , mindfulness, women’s spirituality, shadow work and my own soul musings.
instagram.com/oriahqueenin/
For more details and energy exchange amount please message me privately. Thank you 🥰
Dimension: 1641 x 924
File Size: 1.39 Mb
Be the first person to like this.
Page generated in 0.2824 seconds with 74 queries and GZIP enabled on 139.59.91.87.